Tuesday 14 April 2009

Snowbiker.Net

Hi Gail and Mervyn,
Love your website. Lots of information and links. I truely enjoyed the Picture Gallery. Beautiful mountain scenes! Are those pictures of you two in the Hinterglemm photos? Just curious. I too am a snowbiker. I use sleddog boots instead of footskis. I love the combination of sleddogs and the Koski full suspension snowbike. It's a very comfortable ride with lots of control. Anyway.... just wanted to say hi.
Have a Great Ride!
Jeff Butcher
snowbiker
Snowbiker.net

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Jeff,
Many thanks we are glad you like our website and yes we do feature in some of the photos, we are the ones on the old Brenter Downhills Gail's the one with the red hair and I'm the one with the grey hair (too much Mogul bashing I think!) Our team usually consists of Gail and myself, Gail's sister Lynn (Keeda Superstar R), Gail's brother "Brian the Boarder" (we are working on him!) and his partner Sharon (who also rides an old Brenter Downhill). We like your website also snowbiker.net and have included it in our Links Page.
Happy Biking.
Gail & Mervyn.

No comments: