Monday 22 December 2008

Brian the Boarder

Hi, This is my first visit to this web site, Its good with lots of interesting facts about Skibiking,
I also want to mention to anyone out there that Skibikers & Snowboarders can ride in harmony together,
I am the odd one out in my Family (Not for any strange reasons) Well my sisters may think so, You see I have two sisters, One brother- in- law, And my other half Sharon, All Skibikers, So yep you got it, The Snowboarder is me, I get plenty of hints that they have a place for me in the Skibike gang, But for the time being I will stick to Boarding,
I’ll just mention this though, The last time I was in Austria I saw a Snowboard Skibike, If anyone has any info on these contraptions post it please, ( It did look a bit funky ) Just curious,
Happy Skibiking,
Brian / Gerald – It’s the name of my snowboard, (My sister named it).

No comments: