Monday 27 April 2009

What do you all do between the snow???

Just coming back around after my first round of depression after my last day on the snow at Hoodoo in Oregon SkiBiking.

Made me wonder what the rest of you do to get through the summer until the snow falls again.

I get into hiking, backpacking and DH (Down Hill) Mountain Biking. Closest thing to SkiBiking in the summer. The dirt is not as forgiving as the snow but still worth the effort. All that compiled with some camping and flyfishing and 8 months will wip by just like that. NOT!!!!!!

Take care...

Hello, my name is Randy...and I'm a SkiBike Junky!!

1 comment:

colorado skibike goes skibiking said...

Hey Randy,

I guess my depression will start after Sunday. A-Basin closes its lifts then. There are a couple of inches of fresh snow up there right now. I'm hoping to get a couple of more days in by Sunday.

Glenna